The Schram Academy welcomes all education seekers to access and benefit from its enriching academic life, irrespective of communities, cultures or nationalities. At TSA, we maintain a standard format for admission and to ensure an equal opportunity to all the aspiring parents like you, we grant admission to students in our global learning ecosystem on the fulfilment of the terms and procedures detailed herein –
- Our new academic year begins in the first week of April every year and ends in the last week of March of the succeeding year.
- TSA admits students based on the fulfilment of the terms and procedures mentioned herein and in accordance with our assessment system supervised by the members of our Admissions Committee. The final decision to admit a student, however, lies jointly with the Principals.
- Admissions are subject to availability of seats, and the school management reserves the right to communicate it as and when they deem fit.
- Under the perspective of security and healthcare polices, TSA might refuse the grant of admission to students who are expelled from other schools on proven ground sexual harassment and misconduct, substance abuse, ragging, bullying, racial discrimination, promoting fundamentalism and/or to students who at the time of applying have pre-identified learning difficulties and deficiencies such as Down syndrome, permanent blindness, deafness and/or voice disorders, Chronic depression, Psychosis (Schizophrenia) and Chronic life-threatening ailments.
- On discovering that admission granted to a student was on misleading details and/or fabricated documents provided at the time of applying, we will blacklist the student and invalidate his/her admission with immediate effect.
- Admission, if granted, will be subject to strict adherence to all the policies and procedures instituted and followed at TSA; any subversion or compromise will result in admission cancellation.
- The school management reserves the right to amend and change the present-day policies, procedures, and curriculum if considered essential for the progress and development of students.
- Acceptance of admission will indicate parents’ consent to all the policies and procedures followed at TSA.
Application form will be available at the office premises. You can download the application form here. Application cost per form is INR 500. The mode of payment will be in Demand Draft in favour of ‘THE SCHRAM ACADEMY IGCSE’.
The below mentioned documents are mandatory to attach with the application form –
- Recent passport size photo of the student/s
- Student/s Aadhar copy
- Student/s Birth Certificate copy
- Recent passport size photo of the Parents or Guardian
- Aadhar copy of the Parents or Guardian
- Student/s existing school mark sheet and Transfer Certificate
Application form should be submitted at the school office premises in person to proceed further with the admission process. To know further on the fee structure please call us or visit us!
The Schram Academy
No. 189, Perumal Koil Street,
Chennai – 600 095
Mr. K. Vigneshwaran,
Senior Executive – Operations